Call for Papers EIPE 20th Anniversary Conference
In collaboration with the organising committee of the Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics 20th Anniversary Conference (EIPE), the Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics would like to invite scholars who presented at the conference to submit their paper for publication. A selection of the papers submitted will be published in a special issue of the journal. Please note the following submission guidelines:
- The deadline for submitting papers is Friday 25th of August 2017.
- Submissions must be based on your conference presentation and written in English.
- The maximum length of papers is 8,000 words. See the instructions for authors on our website.
- Papers should be submitted through our electronic submission system. Mention in the 'Comments for the Editor' that you presented your paper at the EIPE conference.
- Submissions will be evaluated following the journal's usual standards and procedures. EJPE reserves final say with respect to acceptability for publication.
- Accepted single-authored papers written by young scholars will be considered for the Mark Blaug Prize in Philosophy and Economics. You are a young scholar if you are currently enrolled as a graduate student, or if you obtained your PhD in 2016 or 2017. Accepted co-authored papers where all authors are young scholars will also be considered for the prize.
Please contact us if you have any further question. We look forward to receiving your submissions!